Here's Mikaela our Bungee Princess, who by the way can be very stubborn.
Monday Nate and I decided to take the girls to the Scarecrow Festival for family night. The fall weather has been amazing and we love doing things outdoors. The festival was really fun. They had many activities for kids and huge inflatables. They also had an area in the back where you could pet some animals and see the ducks in the pond, Kendyl really enjoyed making the animal sounds of the ones she knew. And the rest she just squilled loudly. As we were walking around Mikaela noticed a trampoline bungee ride and really wanted to try it out. So we got into the line thinking that it didn't seem all that long, but after an hour of wainting I tried to convince her that maybe we should do something else. But she was determined to try the ride because it looked so fun. So after wainting in line for a grand total of 2 hours. They finally got stapped in for their ride. Nate thought we were crazy. I just thought if my girls were that determined I would wait with them. And boy they loved it. Mikaela and Lydia both agreed that it was worth the wait.
3 comments:
The bungee looks like a lot of fun, but I don't know if I would be a determined as your girls to wait 2 hours for it!
Good for them! I don't think any of my kids would even have the nerve to do it! So, way to go girls!
Ian did that at the fair. He LOVED it. Glad you had the patience to wait that long with your girls. I'm not sure I would have.
(BTW, this is Tara from accross the street.)
Post a Comment