Sunday, October 19, 2008

Basement by Christmas?

The other guy is Nate's old boss and friend Jared
By the way the picture is not fuzzy, that is dust in the air.

Nate making sure that the measurements are perfect.


We are on track again with finishing our basement. We took a little break due to the hot weather, and also Nate has not had the time. So this weekend the construction was off and running again. We are in the process of hanging and taping drywall. Which by the way Nate did professionally all through high school. What a bonus. I don't think there are many things he can't do. And if there is, he just reads a book and becomes an expert. Am I lucky or what?
Here are a few pictures of the men hard at work.


4 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for basements! It is looking good. I am hoping my will be done in the next month:)

Shari said...

Looks like fun! I am looking forward to seeing your new basement.

Jaqui said...

It's nice to have a handyman around the house. I hope things go smoothly, it would be such a great Christmas present.

Jaime K said...

They are doing a great job. Let me know when it's done so we can come see it.

p.s It looks like you haven't blog anything in a couple days.... Are you okay?