Isn't that just precious or what?Eating pudding all by herself, no help.
meeesssyy!
2007
Kendyl is now 18 months old. She is even starting to lose that baby look about her. It seems like only yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. So tiny, well at least for one of my babies. Mikaela was 9lbs and Lydia 1 oz. shy of 8lbs. So for me she was tiny only 7lbs. Now my baby weighs 22lbs and is into everything. We have even nicknamed her the baby tornando. She destroys everything in her path. Well at least messes it up a little. Her older sisters don't even like her to come into their room because she will mess it up. And since she is still learning to pick-up after herself the majority of the responsibility falls on them.
Kendyl has always been a good baby rarely fusses and is very easy to calm if hurt or dissappointed about something. She has two comfort tools: 1 her thumb, and 2 her blanky. Both of which you rarely see her without. Kendyl is also very fond of our dog Wyatt the two of them are so cute together. Whenever I am busy in the kitchen I just let Wyatt in and Kendyl plays with him while I take care of dinner, a phone call, homework, etc. What more could a mom ask for?

5 comments:
hey mel...it's kelsie. i saw your blog through natasha's. very cute!!!
I love your new background, very cute! I can't believe Kendyl is 18 months, that is crazy!
Melanie, you are becoming a blogger pro. It looks great! I cant believe that Kendyl is that old. I wish they would all just stop growing.
So sweet. That went by fast!
Hey Mel - Welcome to the Blog world! It looks way cute. Your baby is so sweet. I cant believe she's only 22 lbs. Stetson is 21.5 at 8 months! Time flies...
Post a Comment