Mikaela told me she had a special surprise for me but couldn't tell me anything about it. So okay I just mostly forgot about the conversation and weeks went by with nothing more said. Then last week when Mikaela got home from school this being her offf track time told me her surprise was finished, and she wanted to give it to me. She made me close my eyes and then she presented me with this. Rosie is "her" name and Mikaela has been growing "her" at school for the past few weeks. Meet Rosie.
4 comments:
I love Rosie, it does remind me of one of those chiapets, I guess that shows my age! It is so fun getting the school projects from kids.
What a fun project. James colored a picture of a flower! Hmmmm who has the more creative 1st grade teacher???!?? Oh well. Hey Have a fun time off track. Miss you guys!
I remember Kaella making one of those when she was younger. It's so fun for them to watch it grow. Kaella loved to cut the 'hair'.
ueI didn't know you had a blog! Yea! I LOVE Rosie! I wana have my 5th graders do those. Too juvenile? I'd like one...I guess we'll see!
Post a Comment