Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gardner Village "The Witching Hour"

I just loved this picture, I had to share. Don't worry we all sanitized after the zoo, twice.
Mikaela's favorite part of any petting zoo is the pony rides. I don't think we have ever just walk by one without riding.

Lydia was so excited this was the pony that she wanted from the first moment getting into line.


This is Kendyl's very first pony ride and she loved it, well that is until the pony moved. Good thing I took these pictures before the ride started.



This sweet grandma witch and her granddaughter were so willing she even offered to hold Kendyl but one look at the witches face and Kendyl wanted nothing to do with her. But I thanked her for trying.










Okay so I must have missed the announcement about Friday night being the annual Witching Hour at Gardner Village. Can you say crowded. Actually I did get a parking space right in the front so that was a bonus. But I never knew there were so many varieties of witches out there. The girls wanted to take a picture with everyone of them even the live ones. I am so glad the live ones humored us enough to let us take some pictures. The statues didn't have a choice.

4 comments:

Angie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I have wanted to take my kids there all month but it just has not happened. If not this week, maybe next year:)

Shari said...

Very cute Melanie! Looks like it was a lot of fun. I wish we lived closer to Gardner Village!

Jaqui said...

Is she kissing the goat?!? I love it! It was crazy busy when we went too... but still fun. The kids loved it.

Tamara Terrill said...

I didn't know there were that many different kinds of witch hats! Seriously, where do they find them? I am glad you had a great time!