Thursday, January 20, 2011

Framed!!















































































The hold is off and the framing has begun. They have had 10+ guys working since Friday. They have even started framing the basement.












We have been told that our expected finished date is April 21st! Here is a small peek at our new home.

5 comments:

Jenny M said...

Melanie, I'm so happy for you!! I was just thinking about you and that crappy hold thing just today. So glad to hear!!! It looks fantastic!

Amy said...

Wow!!!! good news!
I LOVE that large arch in the interior of your house. Where exactly will that be! I love your house! there are so many cool architectural tidbits!

Angie said...

YAY!!! That is awesome! You emailed me before Christmas and I forgot to email you back and I remembered this past week but we have been in Disneyland...sorry. But I would love to get together, sorry it took me so long to get back to you:)

Shannon said...

We are back and I have been dying to look at your blog! I finally got to! How exciting!!! It looks great!

Emily K. said...

That's great news, let me know when I can come help unload the truck :)