Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our House On HOLD

Well since there isn't too much to show and tell this will be short and sweet. Just a little update. Our House is on HOLD because there is another family building and by conditions of their loan (FHA) they absolutely have to be finished, ready to close by April 1st. So, while we sit and wait while their house is being framed...yes I said framed. There has been nothing significant done with ours... BOO. I can be patient, but come on, our financing was finished first, our hole was dug first and now we sit. We have been told that in less than 2 weeks they will start the framing and go at it full force. At least that is something.
I will be patient...
I will be patient...
BUT Hurry up!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Are you kidding me seriously could they come up with anymore reasons for delay???!!! Ugh! hang in there. Hey on the bright side they will take longer and maybe you won't have to make a decision about pulling your girls out of school or not!

Hang in there! I am sorry I can imagine your frustration!!!

Jenny M said...

Oh I'm so sorry! That's so bummy! I could say, "It'll all be finished before you know it," but I don't think that's the case... I'm outta condolences! Good luck!

How rude of them! They're fired!

Emily K. said...

You're so positive, good for you. That's a bummer it will take longer, but you'll enjoy it when it's done :)

Jamie said...

well that's just a slight bit irritating!!