
On Monday we had a special surprise planned for the girls. We were going to eat at Ariel's Grotto and have lunch with the Disney Princesses. What a thrill the girls were able to meet 5 Disney Princesses without having to wait in a long line. It was quite worth it because each princess took a turn coming to our table, signing our autograph books and visiting with us. Mikaela and Lydia were so excited each time they announced the arrival of a new princess, they were dancing in their seats with antiscipation to know which one was coming. And our waiter was really hamming it up for them. Pretending that they were all there and that no more were coming but one always did. Well at least until they were all in the room. Very exciting even for me, just seeing my girls enjoying themselves so much.



Princess Belle is Lydia's favorite when they announced her arrival I thought she was going to cry she was so excited
Belle was coming. She just kept repeating, it's Belle! It's Belle!


What a great shot. Thank you to another stranger willing to take a picture so we could all be together. I love all the beautiful scenery around The Golden State in California Adventures.

Here are the 3 soakies. After their exciting adventure on the Grizzly River Run. Mikaela and Lydia got so wet that they were not willing to go on it a second time with mom. Oh well maybe I will have the opportunity on our next visit to Disneyland.

TIGGRRRR!!! We love Tigger. The girls loved having their picture taking with all the characters. Most of the time they were even willing to stand in line for them. Kendyl was never frightened by characters she just wouldn't stand there long enough to be in the pictures. What do you do?

Minnie Mouse is both Mikaela and Lydia's most favorite Disney character and it just so happened that we finally got a autograph and picture with her this trip. Funny story we were just returning to the park after going to dinner for the fireworks, and forgot the camera. Luckily there was this very nice California local standing behind us more than willing to take a pictures for us and email the photos. Thank you Thank you to Sherlynn of Fullerton.
5 comments:
What a fun time! Disneyland is the best, it looks like you had a great time!!
It sounds like your trip was a blast!
I am glad that your girls got to meet so many princesses!
Thanks for sharing your fun memories!
Brooke about died as she saw each different princess with Lydia. Then Minnie Mouse!! Oh how we are looking forward to March!
Lydia will have to give Brooke the lowdown on her visit.
Wow! Looks like you guys really had fun! I'm glad the girls got to meet their favorite Princesses!
I wish I were there!!! I'm glad you had such a neat experience.
Post a Comment