...continued.
We purchased a lot and are now in the process of building.
The last 4 weeks have been crazy. So many decisions to make. Thankfully it has been mostly painless, and surprisingly really fun. Nate pretty much let me chose colors, design, and our exterior, so ladies miracles do happen.
We broke ground on Monday after the removal of ALOT of snow. I'm no expert, but it seems to me that things are moving along nicely. All the decisions for the exterior and interior are made except for lighting which is after the framing is up, so I have time to think it over.
From the beginning everyone was telling us don't build, it's a headache, etc. Some individuals who obviously don't know us well said that it is hard on your marriage. I think just the opposite really. Planning our future home together has been such a joy, and quite frankly a relationship builder. Looking to the future it is so easy to picture the next 10 or 20 years down the road. I'm so excited for this new chapter in our lives. The girls even phrase their sentences "when we move into our home..." OUR HOME I love the sound of that and I can't wait.
3 comments:
Melanie! I'm so excited for you guys! When do they say it will be finished! I cannot tell you how happy I am for you. So fun!
Great attitude on the relationship builder. I think about you often when I'm teaching my kids how to clean our bathroom. How do you like that? I remember how you said it was a bonding activity to do together. Miss you!
How exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures! What a fun time in your life! How are you? I have been thinking about you?
yea firend
how exciting! do you have pictures of your big hole yet??
happy winter!
when is Kendyls last day of Pre-k?
talkto you soon!
Post a Comment