Last Thursday was Lydia's weekly show and tell day at preschool. While sitting at breakfast that morning we were discussing plans for the day. I looked at Lydia's preschool calendar like always to check and see what was listed for that day. I told Lydia since you are leaning letter "K" you need to bring something that starts with that letter. This is the standard so we have been through this before. Lydia gets a very serious look on her face and says that she wants to bring Kendyl. I laugh at first, but then realize she is quite serious. Knowing that her teacher was with another class I told her I would call at lunch time. When I told Miss Shannon Lydia's plan, she agreed and thought it was a wonderful and cute idea. Lydia was so excited and so was Kendyl. Kendyl just kept repeating Dydi's school Dydi's school.
It turned out great! Kendyl enjoyed all the attention she was given and Lydia had a huge smile of pride showing off her baby sister.
2 comments:
AAAAWWWWHHHH how sweet and very fun!
How sweet is that? Kendyl made a great K show and tell! Lydia is so imaginative!
Post a Comment