Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged... 5 Things

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
Lydia was born and life was crazy. With two kids under 2 and Nate in Spokane for a month.
Counting down the days until graduation, and our return to Utah.
Pleading for direction just months before our return to Utah. So glad we listened.
Preparing to be closer to family and friends again. So wonderful!
Looking forward to the next chapter in my life.

5 Things on my list to do today:
Go running on the track at the oval, check.
Pick-up Mikaela's perscription at the pharmacy, check
Clean-up the breakfast dishes and clean kitchen, check
Go grocery shopping, and to Michaels for bow making supplies, check
Organize scrapbooking and craft supplies in our new office, still working on that one.

5 things I would do with a Million Dollars:
Pay off our home
Build an outbuilding out back, we really need a 3 car garage
Save for the future
Ditto
Ditto

5 places I have lived:
Layton, UT
Kaysville, UT
Ogden, UT
Pullman, WA
West Jordan, UT

5 jobs I have held:
McDonald's Manager
FSR Zion's Bank
Advertising Rep.
Patient Relations
Mom

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
Learn to play the piano.
Run a couple marathons.
Have my scrapbooking caught up with all three kids. I know here's to hoping.
Be the coolest mom on the block.
Having fun watching my girls grow-up.

5 people I tag:
Shari M.
Tamara T.
Amy M.
Jamie K.
Heather S.

4 comments:

Tamara Terrill said...

I just love reading these things! Thanks for sharing - I feel like I know you better already!

Angie said...

That was fun to read! I am still amazed at the marthon thing, you go!!

Danielle said...

Hey Melanie, you too have a blog! I swear all but 2 of the people listed on my "friends" section on ours are old PU2 friends! It's so fun to stay up to date on pics and what everyone is doing. Wow, it's only been 5 years since you lived here in Pullman! It seems like forever ago. Yup, we are still here, and now are perminant residents since Than is now working at WSU. Talk to ya later!

Lisa said...

Melanie your oldest daughter looks just like you in your family photo---super cute. Sounds like you a super MOM!!!