Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Lydia























Lydia turned 5 years old yesterday and had her first friends party. As most of you know Lydia is very social and loves making friends so we had quite the house full. Plus two little girls couldn't even come. We really missed you Shaylee and Ariana! Boy a house full of 15 screaming, excited little girls can be crazy. To tell you the truth it was really a lot of fun!!





When I asked Lydia what she wanted to do for her party she said there had to be a pinata. She also wanted to make a simple craft with her friends. As a result we found these cute little denim purses that you could easily decorate with some iron-on appliques. I think they turned out really cute and the girls loved them. Nate was such a great help he was the one ironing all the purses, while the party games were being played. Thanks Babe.





Lydia was really spoiled she got so many fun gifts from all of her friends. When I asked her what her favorite part of the party was she said getting her Leapster from Mikaela (actually it was from all of us, but Mikaela wanted to give it to her.)





Happy Birthday Lydia! We love you so much.

6 comments:

Shari said...

It was a fun party. The girls were telling anyone who would listen all about it. Cute pictures too. I love the little group picture.

Amy said...

Well your hectic day paid off A. had so much fun and those purses what a great Idea A. has not put it down she slept with it and it even had to go to church today because I quit the battle over it. I didn't realize it was so many friends at the party you really are super woman!!!!!

Angie said...

How fun! I love the purses, what a cute idea! Happy Birthday Lydia!

Jenny M said...

Oh my goodness@ That IS a housefull! You are a brave, awesome, fun mom and I'm sure she appreciates you for it!

Happy Birthday, Lydie!

By the way, I love the pink bag you gave me - it works great, and looks great with me, too! :)

Tamara Terrill said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Happy Birthday Lydia-

dandnblack said...

What a fun Birthday Party! I loved the craft you did. You are such an Awesome Mom! We appreciate all your family's love and support you send our way. It means a lot, Thanks a bunch!