Monday, December 15, 2008

The new addition is complete

Our basement is finished!!! And if you ask me, I think it turned out pretty good. Here are just a few pictures for thoes of you who are interested. Enjoy, I know we are.



This is the den. Finished but no furniture yet.






The girls very own playroom.





Down the hall going towards the playroom.




Our fireplace and mantle. This is my favorite.






Boy can you say PINK. This is Mikaela's room. Anyone surprised? She wanted an even brighter pink but settled for this with a little persuasion from Nate and I.

Now I can start enjoying the holiday the stress of finishing the basement is over. Alleluhia!




6 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE your basement. You decorated your mantle for Christmas!
Only one more day until furniture yippee!!!!!

Angie said...

I love it! We are getting carpet on Thursday, I can't wait. I know what you mean about enjoying the holidays stress free. I didn't realize how much stress finishing a basement is.

Jaqui said...

It looks amazing! You guys did a great job.

ducknme said...

Looks GREAT! Even the pink bedroom! Enjoy!

Jaime K said...

Your basement looks great. Can't wait to see it.

Shannon said...

OH! It is beautiful! You guys did such a great job. I love all your colors.